Appleford Parish Council is subject to the Freedom of Information Act 2000, and has adopted the Model Publication Scheme published by the Information Commissioner’s Office.
As a public body, Appleford Parish Council has committed to publish certain types of information outlined in the Information Guide below.
The council will consider any request for other information in accordance with the Freedom of Information Act.View all minutes/agendas/docs View Latest parish council news & updates
Please note statutory notices for District Council and Parish Council elections in May. Nominations are still open to anyone who wishes to stand. Contact the Parish Clerk for relevant forms for the Parish Council election.
New legislation requires that you will need to bring photo-ID to vote in elections.
Downloads - Minutes/agendas/Documents
- NOTICE OF PUBLIC RIGHTS AND PUBLICATION OF ANNUAL GOVERNANCE & ACCOUNTABILITY RETURN (EXEMPT AUTHORITY) PUBLIC INFORMATION PACK
- BANK RECONCILIATION AS AT 31ST MARCH 2023
- Employers’ Liability Insurance Certificate
- Standing Orders
- Document Retention Policy
- Code of conduct
- Variances 2016/7 and 2017/8
- Annual Governance and Accountability Return 2017/18
- NOTICE OF PUBLIC RIGHTS AND PUBLICATION OF UNAUDITED ANNUAL GOVERNANCE & ACCOUNTABILITY RETURN – 2017/18
- Income and Expenditure 2017/18
- Audit 2017/18
- Greg O’Broin
- Victoria Shepherd
- Sandrine Philippot-Gasc
- Emmanouil Mavrikis
Vacant Position see Vacancies
Chair, Appleford Parish Council
Correspondance c/o Appleford PC Clerk
Clerk, Appleford Parish Council
Address – on request
All correspondance to
Denise Corney, Clerk to Appleford Parish Council,